January 20, 2012

REC -the day you cried- Chapter 1

Here's the first release of my new project! \(*o*)/

REC -the day you cried- by Makino Aoi

Synopsis:
Aizawa Minami is a girl who has never cried in her life. She's awkward with her feelings, and she carries a camcorder to film everything she likes. Because of her quirks, she's labeled as a freak and alienated by her classmates.

Satoru is her classmate and a recently retired teen actor who understands her. They quickly become friends, but what Minami doesn't know is that Satoru is hiding his secret from the world...



Download Rec -the day you cried- chapter 1





Thoughts: I'm a huge sucker for well-done shoujo/tragedy, and when I read this manga, I thought it was a really well-developed and moving story for being only four chapters! So I got my hands on the raws, although they were MQ, and started this project. All I have to say is... it gets even better. I highly recommend this manga! But don't read it if you don't like the tragedy genre.

Taking a break from Lamento because uh, those redraws and terminology. Reminds me of my Trinity Blood days. xD REC is just a much easier project.

6 comments:

alpaca.c said...

Thank you for scanlating the first chapter! Can't wait for the next one! (x

Anonymous said...

thank u for scanlating..i really love the story..cant wait for the next chapter, hope its come out faster..^^

Rebel said...

thank you for the chapter. it's interesting ^^

Anonymous said...

Reads it... sees the last page... oh shit... Reads first page.. oh shit... I can see the ending.

Kakera said...

Glad you're enjoying ths story so far, everyone!

Anon: Actually, he doesn't die that way at all. xD Trust me, the ending is much better than that~

Island Barbie said...

I didn't read the entire post before reading. I didn't know it's a tragedy and I'm already hooked!

Thank you for doing this (even if I'm probably going to be crying like a baboon at the end of it!)