February 6, 2012

Eleven Soul Chapter 1 [joint with manga syndrome]

New project! \(*o*)/

Eleven Soul by Todono Seiuchirou


In the mid 21st century, the human race is facing a test.

Genetic engineering has changed the world, and with huge profits, research had accelerated accordingly. An “immortality” gene no longer seemed like a mere dream. However, a lab sample containing this gene escaped, creating a new life-form that took in genetic material from the natural world, evolving into an enemy that began to invade the human world.

The “Shaher” are now a force capable of defeating human military forces, and both North and South American continents have fallen under their control. In Japan, the government has created a “Samurai” unit to oppose the Shaher, utilizing soldiers enhanced with nano-machines to connect with an armored exoskeleton.

It is at this point that Tsukahara Takemichi is assigned to the 1st platoon of the “Samurai Force”


♥Volume 01 Chapter 01

This is a joint project with Manga Syndrome~ ^^ Kudos to them for keeping on top of everything and responding so promptly! It's a pleasure to work with you guys~! =D

This is my first time working on a shounen! How exciting~ I quite like this series! I read through two volumes of the raws, and the manga is pretty good imo. =)

I cringed at some of the scifi explanations lolol. As a science student, that transgenic stuff makes no sense from my point of view... unless they're breeding like... super bacteria. XD In two years? Oh dear.

Enjoy the release! I know a lot of you are waiting for the finale of Rec, so I'll try and get that done soon. ^^

3 comments:

Galooza said...

I was wondering if this would ever get picked up at some point. Many thanks. And great translating job, love it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot. I really wanted to read this.

Kakera said...

Galooza: Yeah, you would think that after 11 volumes... XD Thanks!

Glad you enjoyed the chapter, guys~ ^^